[OpenStack-Infra] Multi-node aspects of the infra

Jérôme Gallard gallard.jerome at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:59:04 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,

Thanks for all your advices.
We will work in that direction and will look into devstack-vagrant.
We will back to you when we will have more news.

Regarding the summit, unfortunately for us, we will not be able to attend
to the next summit, however you are right, it will be a great time to
discuss about this.

Thanks again,
Jérôme