[OpenStack-Infra] Rackspace Openstack Heat Third Party Testing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Apr 2 18:45:53 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-27 16:42:38 -0500 (-0500), Andrew Plunk wrote:
> We need to do some internal regression tests against our cloud
> when openstack/heat patches are submitted. Our internal ci does
> not need to be able to vote.
[...]
> 2. username:
> RAXHeatCI
>
> 3. human readable name:
> RAXHeatCI
>
> 4. email
> heat-ops at lists.rackspace.com

I've added the requested service account as a member of the
Third-Party CI group. This will allow it to comment in a non-voting
manner on any project's reviews, and test verify votes on any
changes in the openstack-dev/sandbox project. Once a particular
project's developer community vouches for it's stability and value
(one common method would be a quick meetbot poll during that
project's weekly IRC meeting), it can be moved into the Voting
Third-Party CI group at which point it will be able to cast verify
votes on any project's changes.

Note that as we discussed on IRC, I changed the SSH username to
raxheatci and the display name to "RAX Heat CI" instead.