[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Digest 2018/08/01

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Aug 3 20:30:51 UTC 2018

Am 2018-08-01 18:08, schrieb Frank Kloeker:
[...]
> 2. Whitepaper translation
> There are two whitepaper in the queue: for Edge Computing and for
> Containers. The first document is now in a new version available. This
> was required due the new publishing process. It's easy to convert with
> Translation Memory the new version from the old one. But there are
> still issues with publishing so I recommend to focus on project
> translation starting from next week.

There is a fast update on this topic:

https://www.openstack.org/containers/
https://www.openstack.org/edge-computing/

The translated versions are now online! Please help to translate the
Chinese version of Edge Computing whitepaper again in the new format and
scale up also in other languages.

thx
Frank