[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] (Special) Summit hack-room & IRC meeting in this week with Skype
Ian Y. Choi
ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:20:24 UTC 2017
First of all, I really really feel that Boston Summit welcomes translators!
Thanks to lots of kind support from upstream contributors, users,
operators, and also Foundation staff,
I think I18n team is able to have so many I18n sessions during this Summit.
I have asked translators whether they would come to Boston Summit or not
via i18n mailing list
several times but it seems that a few active translators finally have come
to Boston Summit .
Now, I would like to propose a hack-room for I18n team
on on Thursday 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM at Hynes, MR 108 (I have signed into ).
I think the time would be the best for I18n team since Thursday 9:00 AM -
10:00 AM is the same as I18n IRC meeting time slot .
So, for physical Summit attendees:
- Please attend to I18n hack room on Thursday 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM at Hynes,
- If someone wants to more know I18n and translation or have questions on
please ping me via IRC. My IRC nickname is "ianychoi".
And for I18n translators (+ Zanata development team members) who are unable
to physically attend to the Summit:
- Please come to IRC meeting .
- Also I strongly encourage to also join a voice meeting via Skype Business.
I have made a link for the Meeting:
Please join in the meeting if you would like to see I18n people in the
- Timezone information is also available at: 
Also, I welcome upstream contributors, users, operators, and even
Summit-101 members who would like to know how I18n team is dealing with
I am now proposing the following topics, but topics may be subject to
- Sharing how Summit is going with I18n
- Report of recent Zanata production server error
- User survey translation status
- Discussion on I18n team PTG participation
- Feedback from I18n contributors: PTG, Summit, Design Summit, Forum
- Action items
With many thanks,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-I18n