[OpenStack-I18n] Planning Barcelona Design Summit session - contributors meetup

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Sun Oct 16 21:48:04 UTC 2016

Another way other than through mailing list to make clear to the
translators on the project they should focus on would be using the front
page in Zanata.

Another option would be changing the project to readonly but it is not
ideal to do that over 80+ projects manually.

Alex Eng
Senior Software Engineer
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
Website: www.redhat.com