[OpenStack-I18n] stackalytics translation stats API is broken????

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun May 15 07:45:09 UTC 2016

>> Hmm... It seems a problem is limited to "stable-mitaka vs stable/mitaka".
>>
>> It seems 'master' version of translation stats also has a problem.
>
> okay, good information. thanks.
>
>> I translated more than 2000 words in 'master' version, but
>> stackalytics says I translated only 251 words.
>
> To understand the situation more exactly,
> which do you mean 2000 "Words" or "Messages" at Zanata?

What is not clear?
As I wrote above, I translated more than 2000 'words'.

>> Is it better that I stop translation?
>
> If exact stats is important for you, you should stop translation.
> Otherwise, translation process itself works fine.
> Also, I'm not sure, but we will get proper stats
> after stackalytics works fine.

It is an irony :-)

Once translation statistics is available publicly, the 'number' should
be correct.
Do you plan to determine ATC status based on Stackalytics stats?
If so, I think it is a problem.
My e-mail just wants to warn you all.

Akihiro