[Openstack-i18n] Looking for Translations for Nova Mitaka RC1

Douglas Fish drfish at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 16 15:51:12 UTC 2016

Hi Auggy,

That looks like an old link with submissions from Transifex (the old
translation system). Have a look at
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/nova+status:open
+branch:master+topic:zanata/translations

Doug Fish

"Ragwitz, Augustina" <augustina.ragwitz at hpe.com> wrote on 03/16/2016
09:27:24 AM: