[Openstack-i18n] Handling of translations for Liberty

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:25:20 UTC 2015

Thanks for clarifying the situation, Tomo.
I am fine with merging it.

Apart from the progress, I was a bit surprised why Ironic was handled
specially.
In Japanese, we are making good progress on other projects.
For example, keystone and ceilometer have good progress
and the first round of keystone review has been done.
What is the criteria of this decision.

2015年9月29日火曜日、KATO Tomoyuki<tomo at dream.daynight.jp>さんは書きました: