[Openstack-i18n] Checking PO Files before uploading in Transifex

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Mar 26 06:26:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm not a good translator, so bad person to respond to this, but I saw
no response so far...

I think most 'review' so far tends to happen inside Transifex, after
translating.

Transifex has the capability to do this on a string-by-string basis
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Translation#Contribute_as_a_reviewer
), however, one of the best ways other teams have found to review
strings in Horizon has been to set up a devstack installation and
actually use the cloud and see if the interface makes sense in context.

Regards,

Tom