[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation check site for Kilo

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Mar 4 16:01:24 UTC 2015

Akihiro,

It's more complicated than simply providing a VM.
If we use openstack infra, we have to think about more questions, like: how
to manage translators access? how to maintain devstack?
It may involve several people but need one people to work as a pusher.

I would ask for any volunteers who would like to work on this.
I personally would join the discussion but I cannot dedicate.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)