[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation check site for Kilo

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Mar 9 18:03:37 UTC 2015

On 03/04/2015 04:38 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> [...]
> I raised the issue on the infra meeting yesterday - see topic Infra-cloud:
>
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2015/infra.2015-03-03-19.01.html
>
> I suggest you continue discussion with the infra folks involved with the
> infra-cloud as well,

I just discussed some more with the infra team. The infra cloud is not
yet ready and it will take a bit until it is - and this might not be in
scope for it at all.

BUT: Infra runs already about 100 servers and adding another one is an
option. This might be a continously deployed devstack. If this is done
in the infra program, the scripts and configuration could be written by
anybody and maintained and enhanced.

So, if there's anybody interested to setup such a server, please talk
with the infra team.

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
       Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)