[Openstack-i18n] Turkey Horizon translation broken

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:00:58 UTC 2015

Hi Turkey language team and I18N whole team,

Horizon daily translation import patch [1] detects an translation error
that turkey translation has invalid message format string.
It is detected in "check-tempest-dsvm-full" job [2], more precisely [3].

It is an expected behavior, but my question is how we should deal with.
Is there any defined process? AFAIK we have never had this kind of
discussion.

Ideally, it is great that Turkey team can take an action soon.

On the other hand, we need to have a process as the I18N project
because this blocks translations of all languages.
Transifex administrators can delete such translations,
but I would like to see the consensus.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/200793/
[2]
http://logs.openstack.org/93/200793/4/check/check-tempest-dsvm-full/33e49b1/