[Openstack-i18n] Turkey Horizon translation broken

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Jul 14 23:08:44 UTC 2015

I read [3] and found three errors:

a format specification for argument 'ip_protocol' doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
a format specification for argument 'ip_protocol' doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
a format specification for argument 'firewall', as in 'msgstr', doesn't
exist in 'msgid'

That's strange.
In my mind, there are simple format checks in Transfiex while translating.
That kind of errors should be detected and the translation should not be
able to save.
How these happened then?

I see "tr_TR/LC_MESSAGES/django.po" is newly added.
Why is there a "newly added" po file?

@ Carlos, are there similar format checks in Zanata while translating ?
Like, if the same arguments exist both in source string and translated
string;
if brackets must come in pairs; and etc.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)