[Openstack-i18n] How do we manage glossary?

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Dec 17 10:35:11 UTC 2015

Hi, Akihiro

Please let me know your comments to https://review.openstack.org/258924

Answers to your question:

1. Context

The current solution in my patch could not satisfy this requirement about
context.
If we want to put context to glossary, we need to develop our own extension
of sphinx-build.
How do you think the priority to support context ?

2. Process

If people want to change the glossary, e.g. add, update, change the
comments, add coments
following process is designed.

a> the requestor submits a patch to i18n repo
b> core team approve the patch
c> the auto uploading process is triggered. terminology.pot is uploaded to
Zanata for translation
d> translators finish translation
e> Zanata admin manually patch terminology.pot and its translation po
files, and upload to Zanata

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)