[Openstack-i18n] Final call for Horizon translations for Kilo

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Thu Apr 23 06:23:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've found the issue, the .tx/config file was pointing to the wrong
resources, patch is here https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176630/
As for why Liberty didn't fetch the values for [0] and [1] I have no
idea, I'll try to reimport the translated file from Kilo through the
UI later today.

Best regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked Kilo version of translations last time I checked Polish translation.
>
> I see the situation in Liberty translation in Polish, but there is no
> corresponding
> translations for "one" and "two" for "Migrate Instance"  in Transifex
> Liberty Polish translation.
>
> When I prepared Kilo translations on Transifex, I renamed the existing
> master translations
> to Kilo (-kilo suffix) and created new resources for master
> translations (i.e., Liberty).
> I uploaded Kilo PO files to Liberty translations but Transifex might
> not handle plural cases appropriately.
>
> Thanks,
> Akihiro

>> I have the same setup and it doesn't work, maybe it's some weird
>> caching issue on transifexes side.
>> The proposal bot doesn't get it right either ->
>> https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/locale/pl_PL/LC_MESSAGES/django.po#L2215
>>
>> I've sent a support request via the form on transifex.com, we'll see.
>> Otherwise the import will probably have to be done manually :/
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> DeeJay1
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:18 PM, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I downloaded translations using tx client, but it seems to work fine.
>>> My tx client is version 0.10 and Ubuntu 14.04 is used.
>>>
>>> openstack_dashboard/locale/pl_PL/LC_MESSAGES/django.po
>>>
>>> #: dashboards/admin/instances/tables.py:42
>>> msgid "Migrate Instance"
>>> msgid_plural "Migrate Instances"
>>> msgstr[0] "Migruj instancję"
>>> msgstr[1] "Migruj instancje"