[Openstack-i18n] Final call for Horizon translations for Kilo

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:05:46 UTC 2015

I checked Kilo version of translations last time I checked Polish translation.

I see the situation in Liberty translation in Polish, but there is no
corresponding
translations for "one" and "two" for "Migrate Instance"  in Transifex
Liberty Polish translation.

When I prepared Kilo translations on Transifex, I renamed the existing
master translations
to Kilo (-kilo suffix) and created new resources for master
translations (i.e., Liberty).
I uploaded Kilo PO files to Liberty translations but Transifex might
not handle plural cases appropriately.