[Openstack-i18n] Open Stack Coordinator and Resources for Marathi language

chandrakant dhutadmal cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 04:06:54 UTC 2014

Hi.
I was on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam   page to know more about Marathi language Translation team. I could not find Marathi language listed there. I am not sure why ?.

When i logged in to Transifex, i found out that there are two language teams. 1) Marathi and 2) Marathi( India). I did not understand the difference between these two teams. Is there a need for maintaining these two teams for Marathi ?

I have already registered for Marathi language as translator. But i am unable to proceed with translating as it throws message "There are no resources to translate." Who is supposed to make sure that there are resources available which translator's can translate ?
If any one has information regarding this, Kindly  share.

Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.