[Openstack-i18n] Japanese Translations publishing?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 17:21:59 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 2:10 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
> On 03/29/2014 05:52 PM, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> Thanks for taking care of it.
>> Japanese translations of security guide is under review by Japanese community.
>> The first round of translations completed but it still needs reviews.
>> Regarding HA guide, the translation completed but AFAIK there is no review.
>
>> Review resources are another hurdle to publish translated document.
>> I am not sure which is better we publish documentation once it is completed
>> or publish only documents after review.
>
> We could publish it on the server - but without linking to it. That
> gives your team the chance to easily see the built manual and review it
> this way. Once it has been reviewed, we can link to it.
>
> Is that something you like to give a try?

That sounds nice. I would like to try it. What do I need to do for it?

At now, I setup cron script to generate translated documents for review
on GitHub Pages (It was done by my one hour work :))
However the OpenStack infra-level support is much better.
I believe it must minimize efforts of all languages.

Akihiro