[Openstack-i18n] Japanese Translations publishing?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Mar 29 17:52:47 UTC 2014

On 03/29/2014 06:21 PM, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 2:10 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
>> On 03/29/2014 05:52 PM, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
>>> Hi Andreas,
>>>
>>> Thanks for taking care of it.
>>> Japanese translations of security guide is under review by Japanese community.
>>> The first round of translations completed but it still needs reviews.
>>> Regarding HA guide, the translation completed but AFAIK there is no review.
>>
>>> Review resources are another hurdle to publish translated document.
>>> I am not sure which is better we publish documentation once it is completed
>>> or publish only documents after review.
>>
>> We could publish it on the server - but without linking to it. That
>> gives your team the chance to easily see the built manual and review it
>> this way. Once it has been reviewed, we can link to it.
>>
>> Is that something you like to give a try?
>
> That sounds nice. I would like to try it. What do I need to do for it?

Review the patches below, please.

> At now, I setup cron script to generate translated documents for review
> on GitHub Pages (It was done by my one hour work :))
> However the OpenStack infra-level support is much better.
> I believe it must minimize efforts of all languages.

Patches are:

openstack-manuals:
https://review.openstack.org/83978

config:
https://review.openstack.org/83979

This should publish to the same location these guides publish right now,
just with an extra "ja":
http://docs.openstack.org/ja/high-availability-guide/content/index.html
http://docs.openstack.org/ja/security-guide/content/

Andreas