[Openstack-i18n] Fw: [OpenStack-doc] Add Korean fonts for 'coluddoc-maven-plugins'

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Tue Mar 18 13:58:06 UTC 2014

Hi Daisy,
Use localFontPath to the directory that contains your fonts (the fonts
can be in subdirectories of that dir). For example:

<localFontPath>/usr/share/fonts/truetype</localFontPath>

Then use bodyFont and monospaceFont properties to control what font is
used for the document.

I tested with Korean Fonts from this guy's repo:
https://github.com/ujuc/NanumFont

As my test, I just pasted in some of the text from this file into a
DocBook doc and generated webhelp/pdf:
https://github.com/ujuc/clouddocs-maven-plugin/blob/82fe254824a5e66dcce4bc8f3172f472000019e7/src/main/resources/fonts/nanum-font/License-ko.md

Does that help?

Regards,