[Openstack-i18n] Translation jobs running again

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Mar 18 06:42:21 UTC 2014

We now have properly working translation jobs for api-site,
openstack-manuals and operations-guide.

There are two kind of jobs:

The upstream-translation jobs that is run in the post-queue - so after a
change is approved - that generates the pod files and sends them to
transifex for translation.

And the propose-translation jobs that run in the periodic queue - once
every morning (starting at 6:00 UTC) - where transifex is queried for
any change and these are then proposed as patch for the project.

We just got the first three propose-translation jobs in the queue for
review with an initial import. We will get now updated pot files if our
sources changed and updated po files if translators update strings. Just
approve them.

Hope everything is working fine now, if not, please tell on the mailing
lists. Especially if you see one of these jobs failing, please reach out
so that it gets fixed.

Andreas