[Openstack-i18n] Update of translation roadmap

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Aug 4 17:50:45 UTC 2014

Hi, Marian

You are right, we need a priority list.

In Havana, we decided to focus on installation guide.
Yet the installation guide changed a lot during the translation.
At last, none translation team completed the translation.

In Juno, several translation team choose to start with "api quick start",
because it's quick small and simple to translate.
I see several languages translations are 100% done.

Now François Bureau and I am trying to categorize documents.
I hope that translators could easily see the status of a document,
and could easily tell whether it is suitable for translation.

There is a wiki page to track this work:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/docs-translation

We will have the detail discussion in the IRC meeting this week.
Welcome to join the discussion.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)