[Openstack-i18n] Hi from a newbie :)

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Aug 4 16:41:12 UTC 2014

Nice to get your email, Nicolas.
I hope this wiki page could help you to understand the translation works in
OpenStack.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/i18nteam

François Bureau in the cc list is the coordinator of French translation
team.
He understands the status of French translation very well.
You could discuss with him if you have any translation plans.

Thanks.
Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)