[Openstack-i18n] Reorganizing openstack-manuals and operations-guide repos

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun Sep 8 14:29:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I wanted to ensure you're aware of a reorganization going on for the
OpenStack documentation. The openstack-manuals and operations-guide
repositories under the openstack organization in Github are going to be
more consistent in the placement of the pom.xml file relative to the source
files.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/45490 - contains the changes to
openstack-infra/config necessary for these changes
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/45517/ - contains the changes to
openstack-manuals

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/45487/ - contains the changes to
operations-guide

I apologize for any inconvenience this will cause and I ask for help
updating any scripts that point to source docs in these repos.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We hope to complete this work
today.

Thanks,
Anne