[Openstack-i18n] Havana - Horizon translations update

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 12:46:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was reading Daisy's summary of the Summit's i18n events - lots of
great stuff happening, that is awesome! :)

I would like to clarify the current status of the Transifex repository,
and next translation update. I think it would be awesome to get another
translation update in 2013.2.1 (first Havana stable update, planned in
early December [0]), to include improved translations and maybe even
new languages who may have missed the first deadline.

My understanding was that we stopped updating the strings in Transifex
from master around Havana RC3, to avoid the Icehouse strings sneaking
in. Is this correct? Are we still tracking the Havana strings in
Transifex?

Kind regards,

Julie

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranchRelease#Planned_stable.2Fhavana_releases