[Openstack-i18n] Havana - Horizon translations update

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:42:38 UTC 2013

Thanks for splitting the mailing thread.
I couldn't join the translation sessions at Hong Kong, but I am happy to
hear lots of great progress and discussions there.

I agree with Julie.
 it would be great to have translation updates in the next Havana stable update.

> My understanding was that we stopped updating the strings in Transifex
> from master around Havana RC3, to avoid the Icehouse strings sneaking
> in. Is this correct? Are we still tracking the Havana strings in
> Transifex?

Yes, Transifex Horizon resources are still for Havana.

Updating the (source) strings in Transifex is stopped at now.
I stopped automatic updating around the master branch is open to Icehouse
and during the last minutes before Havana release I updated the source
string manually.
After the final translation into Havana release (Havana RC2) the
strings in Transifex
are not updated till now.

I would like to follow the community decision when we switch Transifex
strings to Icehouse.
IMO it is better  we keep Transifex Horizon strings for Havana until
the next Havana
update (2013.2.1) at least and then switch them to Icehouse.
I can volunteer to keep Transifex Horizon up-to-date for Havana.

Thanks.
Akihiro