[Openstack-i18n] Fw: [OpenStack-doc] Add Korean fonts for 'coluddoc-maven-plugins'

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Jul 30 08:34:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

It seems that I have met with this problem before, but I cannot remember
how I resolve it. It was a long time ago.

@amotoki and KATO, have you met with this problem and how did you resolve
it?

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

----- Forwarded by Ying Chun Guo/China/IBM on 2013/07/30 16:32 -----

Sungjin Gang <gang.sungjin at gmail.com> wrote on 2013/07/21 23:01:33:

> Sungjin Gang <gang.sungjin at gmail.com>
> 2013/07/21 23:01

> david.cramer at rackspace.com,
>
> cc
>
> Openstack-i18n <openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org>, openstack-
> docs at lists.openstack.org
>
> Subject
>
> [Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-doc] Add Korean fonts for
'coluddoc-maven-plugins'