[Openstack-i18n] Fw: [OpenStack-doc] Add Korean fonts for 'coluddoc-maven-plugins'

Akihiro MOTOKI amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 21:43:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

IFIAK, Japanese font support was added to clouddoc-maven-plugins in
1.8.1-SNAPSHOT.
We sent information about what Japanese font is appropriate and David
added its support to the snapshot version of clouddoc plugin.
I use this version instead of the default version of openstack-manuals
(1.8.0) to generate Japanese PDF.

I hope it will help you.

Best,
Akihiro