[OpenStack-docs] [RST] dashboard_stacks.xml from Admin_User_Guide lost somewhere? + links/references in RST

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Mar 27 10:14:07 UTC 2015

On 03/27/2015 11:02 AM, Olena Logvinova wrote:
> Good Friday to everyone!
>

> While working on migration of the
> section_dashboard_admin_manage_stacks.xml file, there I've got a
> reference to *section_cli_admin_manage_stacks* and a link to
> *dashboard_stacks.xm*l file. But I haven't found the *dashboard_stacks*
> file either in the Admin User Guide migration table on the wiki page
> (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Admin_User_Guide_Migration),
> or in the source folder of the Playground User guide. Therefore, I have
> a few questions, please: 1. *dashboard_stacks.xml:* Should we add it to
> the wiki Migration table and convert it to RST? I can assign it to
> myself.

That's file section_dashboard_stacks.xml in the user-guide folder. Yes,
it should get migrated.

2. *links and references*: Before we merge all the playground
> user guide that have links/references to other pages from the same
> guide, should we skip the places with links (as some RST
>
> file names do not fully correspond to their XML originals)? If so, we
> can leave a TODO note in such files.

TODO sounds fine to me,

thanks for tackling these!
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)