[OpenStack-docs] [RST] dashboard_stacks.xml from Admin_User_Guide lost somewhere? + links/references in RST

Olena Logvinova ologvinova at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 27 10:02:03 UTC 2015

Good Friday to everyone!

While working on migration of the section_dashboard_admin_manage_stacks.xml
file, there I've got a reference to *section_cli_admin_manage_stacks* and a
link to *dashboard_stacks.xm*l file. But I haven't found the
*dashboard_stacks* file either in the Admin User Guide migration table on
the wiki page (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Admin_User_Guide_Migration),
or in the source folder of the Playground User guide. Therefore, I have a
few questions, please: 1. *dashboard_stacks.xml:* Should we add it to the
wiki Migration table and convert it to RST? I can assign it to myself.
2. *links
and references*: Before we merge all the playground user guide that have
links/references to other pages from the same guide, should we skip the
places with links (as some RST

file names do not fully correspond to their XML originals)? If so, we can
leave a TODO note in such files.

Thanks in advance for your swift reply.

--
Best regards,