[OpenStack-docs] [RST] [Admin User Guide] doc-public-checkbuild test

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 24 09:07:59 UTC 2015

Guys, I have problems with my patches that refer to playground admin user
guide. There are probably issues with scopes.
Here is the link to one of my commits:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166786
It could not pass the doc-public-checkbuild test (though the build was
successful locally) until I marked the files with ":scope: docs_for_admin"
(and not "admin_only" as it is stated in the migration conventions).
BUT now the files are not included to the guide built by Jenkins.

What should I do in this case? What`s the plan for combining end-user and
admin-user guides?