[OpenStack-docs] formatting, styling of RST content

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 18:08:30 UTC 2015

I don't personally love the scrolling bars but they are sometimes necessary...
It would be nice if it were possible to reduce the point size for a table or a long commandline -- often that is enough.
And the markup guide should specify the max number of characters that can be displayedwith the current tools.  It seems that RST formats tables to fit but, for command lines, onecan always put a \ at the end of first lines so the text is continued on a second line, anddefine how we format it -- I prefer that the "continuation" lines be indented a few spacesso one sees at a glance that it is not a free-standing second command.
I noticed that the RST tables are a little dull -- it would be nice if the headers were formatteddifferently than the rest of the table.
meg