[OpenStack-docs] move of documentation-related wiki content (was: Re: Wrapup - Liberty Design Summit)

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:53:19 UTC 2015

1. The first and the most important question is:

Documentation Contributor Guide: to be or not to be?

YES!
By an occasional contributor who still often wonders what’s the right procedure.

2. Where is the most appropriate location for it?

I don’t mind, but I agree that the Wiki pages are or have become hard to read.