[OpenStack-docs] Can we push stable/juno out a day or two?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Oct 29 02:22:38 UTC 2014

Deepti, are you available to work on testing, patching, and reviewing the
OpenStack Install Guide for RHEL/Fedora/Centos? We already publish it to
/juno but are hoping to cut a stable branch either this week or after the
Summit (say, 11/8).

Matt, sounds like earlier access to the staged packages will be best for
the future. You sound burned out, so it might be better to shift gears and
take your time next week. Up to you.

Thanks Steve for the prompt responses and explanations.