[OpenStack-docs] Docs for installing Sahara

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Oct 16 11:23:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've seen that at:
http://docs.openstack.org/juno/install-guide/install/apt-debian/content/sahara-install.html

it's written:
"You need to install required packages. For now, sahara doesn't have
packages for Ubuntu and Debian. Documentation will be updated once
packages are available. The rest of this document assumes that you have
sahara service packages installed on the system."

Well, Sahara is currently in Debian experimental, and in the Wheezy
backport repository that I maintain, so probably it's time to start
talking about the packages! :)

Note that Sahara is *not* in Ubuntu for the moment.

Though I don't know much about Sahara, basically, it's just:

"apt-get install sahara"

then respond to the prompts, just like for the other packages.

As I'm very busy with the Juno release packages, I'm not sure I'll have
time to work out a patch. Does anyone want to do it?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)