[Openstack-docs] Conventions for filenames and chapter/section IDs

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:16:18 UTC 2014

Oops... didn't reply-all the first time.

IDs came up as a consistency issue from the installation guide audit. Since
any changes would impact references and patches for other issues, I wanted
to discuss the situation early in the process of improving the installation
guide. Whatever we decide for filenames and IDs, it should go into our
conventions page for future reference.