[Openstack-docs] Conventions for filenames and chapter/section IDs

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Mon May 26 15:32:00 UTC 2014

OK, so as I'm breaking out the HA chapter at this very minute, let me throw
something else into the mix.  The HA Guide is broken into 2 parts, each
with a number of chapters, each with a number of sections.  Right now I've
broken it down into chapter files, but as I get down to the section level I
begin to get overwhelmed with the number of files.  Is there any objection
to grouping section files in folders by chapter?  For example:

ch_aa_network.xml
ch_aa_network/sec_run_neutron_dhcp_agent.xml

I mean, I can just as easily make it

ch_aa_network.xml
sec_run_neutron_dhcp_agent.xml

But it starts to get really messy.