[Openstack-docs] How to deal with DocImpact patches

Summer Long slong at redhat.com
Sat Apr 5 03:54:44 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

For blueprints or patches that don't have a doc impact. If 'no doc impact' has been assessed
by docs, would be good to put something on the blueprint's whiteboard so that it's not done over and over again.

Just for those cases where you see a blueprint, no dev has raised a 'DocImpact', and
you think 'really?', so check it to make sure that something wasn't missed...