[Openstack-docs] How to deal with DocImpact patches

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Apr 1 08:18:04 UTC 2014

On 01/04/14 07:56, Summer Long wrote:
> Was hoping someone would chime in with the further problem of not noting doc bugs or review for docs in the dev space.
> *  Could the automatic process for a DocImpact dev bug note somewhere that the doc bug has been created?

Yes, it could post a message on the git review. This just needs a bit of
coding. Effectively, get jeepyb, and look at welcome_message.py - this
has the necessary code for posting messages on reviews. Grab that and
put it in notify_impact.py. Just needs someone who knows python to do
the work :)

> *  For patches without 'DocImpact', could we note somewhere that the dev bug has been reviewed for doc impact?

I'm a little confused by this. Can you elaborate?