[Openstack-docs] Building docs for SUSE

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Thu Sep 12 03:24:31 UTC 2013

I was about to review https://review.openstack.org/45935, when I realized
that I didn't know how to build the docs for openSUSE.

I ended up editing doc/install-guide/pom.xml and doing this:

        <operating.system>opensuse</operating.system>
        <!-- This is set by Jenkins to run twice for each similar operating
system group -->
        <profile.os>opensuse</profile.os>

That seemed to work (although I wasn't sure whether to do
<operating.system>zypper</operating.system> instead, since the alternatives
seem to be yum and apt).

Can somebody confirm this is the right thing to do?

Lorin

--
Lorin Hochstein
Lead Architect - Cloud Services