[Openstack-docs] Folder renaming in openstack-manuals

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 3 20:47:45 UTC 2013

I'm fine with that -

you can add that to the bug.

I will actually create multiple bugs – one for each folder – so that it's smaller changes.

Diane
Diane Fleming
Software Developer II - US
diane.fleming at rackspace.com
Cell  512.323.6799
Office 512.874.1260
Skype drfleming0227
Google-plus diane.fleming at gmail.com

From: Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com<mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:41 PM
To: Diane Fleming <diane.fleming at rackspace.com<mailto:diane.fleming at rackspace.com>>
Cc: "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-docs] Folder renaming in openstack-manuals

I think this will be a big helper. You will have to also ensure the jobs in the openstack-infra/config repo reflect the new folder locations for the pom.xml files. It's a lot of work, I'm happy to help out.

Since we'll have to touch so many build jobs, I wonder if now's the time to get rid of /trunk/ and just publish to the book name for the books that will not be released as a named release any longer? I've disliked the term "trunk" for a while now and I'd like to seize the opportunity if it's not too much scope creep.

Thanks!
Anne