[Openstack-docs] Folder renaming in openstack-manuals

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Sep 3 20:41:44 UTC 2013

I think this will be a big helper. You will have to also ensure the jobs in
the openstack-infra/config repo reflect the new folder locations for the
pom.xml files. It's a lot of work, I'm happy to help out.

Since we'll have to touch so many build jobs, I wonder if now's the time to
get rid of /trunk/ and just publish to the book name for the books that
will not be released as a named release any longer? I've disliked the term
"trunk" for a while now and I'd like to seize the opportunity if it's not
too much scope creep.

Thanks!
Anne

Anne Gentle