[Openstack-docs] ops guide japanese build fails due to split repositories

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Sep 3 06:57:17 UTC 2013

Thank you, Anne and KATO.

The "po file not found" problem is caused by the downloading script broken
because the repository moved another place.

I think we can fix this issue and then the downloading script can download
the po file.

KATO, I think I agree with you. The publish process need to be refined and
come up with details.

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

<guoyingc at cn.ibm.com>

<tom at openstack.org

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/43734/ as

> > > perform

> > > in

> config is not
it's
> > > of

> > > tools,
> > > (consider

> > > openstack-infra/config
> running scripts
> > > >> >

> > > openstack___project/files/jenkins_job___builder/config/
> translation-__jobs.yaml

openstack_project/files/jenkins_job_builder/config/translation-jobs.yaml>

jenkins/__files/slave_scripts/propose___translation_update_manuals.sh

https://review.openstack.org/#__/c/39846/

<mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com