[Openstack-docs] ops guide japanese build fails due to split repositories

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Mon Sep 2 13:19:49 UTC 2013

> > Hi all,
> >
> > > "error while opening "./doc/src/docbkx/openstack-ops/locale/ja.po" for
> > > reading: No such file or directory"
> >
> > I requested to merge Japanese translation file "ja.po".
> > This file is the newest translation file from Transifex.
> > Please check it.
> >
> >   https://review.openstack.org/44591
>

> I really appreciate your persistence.
>
> Should this file have been automatically put in by the script itself? I've
> reviewed it and given a +2 but want to be sure I understand the process.

I think this file should be put in after completing translation review process.
This file had completed the review by Japanese team.

I think it is important not to put in unreviewed strings.
As of now, I think there are two methods.

  1. automatically, ONLY "reviewed" flaged strings from Transifex.
  2. manually, gerrit review process.

I think I18N team need to discuss the publish process more.

KATO Tomoyuki