[Openstack-docs] Quantum Plugin Docs

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Mon May 13 14:51:16 UTC 2013

Hi Lorin,

That's a good point about nova.conf. Quantum enhances the issue by using /
sharing more than just quantum.conf. :)

Regarding sharing the same config file: I thought about this as a solution
for the Quantum issues I've run into -- having extraneous options in a
config file does not seem to misconfigure Quantum. But there are two
reasons I'm leaning (not pushing, just leaning :) on organizing as much as
possible:

1. It's very confusing as it is
2. Mitigates potentially sensitive information from spreading to servers
that do not need that information

Thanks,
Joe