[Openstack-docs] [ops-guide] PDF font-family specification

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Thu May 9 10:55:31 UTC 2013

Hi David,

Thanks to add Japanese fonts.

> 1. Modify your doc's pom.xml to use 1.8.1-SNAPSHOT of the clouddocs plugin.
> 2. Add xml:lang="ja_JP" to the <book> element.

I got below error messages on running "mvn generate-sources".
I'm tring to resolve this.
Does 1.8.1 plugin have an API incompatibility?
Can you help me?

-- start --
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.rackspace.cloud.api:clouddocs-maven-plugin:1.8.1-SNAPSHOT:generate-webhelp (generate-webhelp) on project openstack-ops-manual: Execution generate-webhelp of goal com.rackspace.cloud.api:clouddocs-maven-plugin:1.8.1-SNAPSHOT:generate-webhelp failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing com.rackspace.cloud.api:clouddocs-maven-plugin:1.8.1-SNAPSHOT:generate-webhelp: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.sf.saxon.om.NodeInfo.getDeclaredNamespaces([I)[I
[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] realm =    plugin>com.rackspace.cloud.api:clouddocs-maven-plugin:1.8.1-SNAPSHOT
[ERROR] strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
[ERROR] urls[0] = file:/home/****/.m2/repository/com/rackspace/cloud/api/clouddocs-maven-plugin/1.8.1-SNAPSHOT/clouddocs-maven-plugin-1.8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[ERROR] urls[1] = file:/home/****/.m2/repository/com/agilejava/docbkx/docbkx-maven-plugin/2.0.14/docbkx-maven-plugin-2.0.14.jar
[ERROR] urls[2] = file:/home/****/.m2/repository/antlr/stringtemplate/2.2/stringtemplate-2.2.jar
    (snip)
[ERROR] urls[141] = file:/home/****/.m2/repository/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-util/1.7/batik-util-1.7.jar
[ERROR] Number of foreign imports: 1
[ERROR] import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginContainerException
-- end --

Regards,
KATO Tomoyuki