[Openstack-docs] [ops-guide] PDF font-family specification

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Wed May 8 18:37:48 UTC 2013

Greetings all,
I've added the TakaoGothic font to the clouddocs plugin and configured
it to use that font if the xml:lang attribute on the doc's root element
starts with "ja". So to test, please:

1. Modify your doc's pom.xml to use 1.8.1-SNAPSHOT of the clouddocs plugin.
2. Add xml:lang="ja_JP" to the <book> element.

Let me know if there's a different font in the takao-fonts collection I
should be using instead.

I see webhelp is not yet picking up on the fact that the doc is in
Japanese, so search is only working in the most rudimentary way. I'll
look into that too.

Regards,
David