[Openstack-docs] some minor issues during ops-guide translation on Transifex

Akihiro MOTOKI amotoki at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:49:30 UTC 2013

Does "a numeric entity" mean a sequence such as "%"?
According to my test with a small PO file, it works well.
This solution sounds nice to me.

Transfiex checks if the numeric entity is contained both in the source and
the translation.
It may be a problem if someone wants to change the character to other
translated character,
though it is not a matter in our case.

--
Akihiro MOTOKI <amotoki at gmail.com>