Requirements FFE to return Sphinx to known working version

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 21:27:48 UTC 2023

There are a few of us that keep an eye on wsme, so I would not say
it's unmaintained.

I too would lean towards a wsme release, but changing requirements
this late is problematic.

I think if we want to do this release we should do it now so that the
project teams can get any fixes needed before the final RCs next week.

Michael