[manila] create snapshot from share not permitted

Alvaro Soto alsotoes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:33:47 UTC 2023

So you can test and get fresh log outputs, please do the following

manila create <PARAMS>
manila list
manila show <PARAMS>

Then go to https://pastebin.com/ and paste the CLI output and errors you
see on the manila log files

Friendly reminder: please click on 'reply all' so this thread can help more
people

Cheers!